Patterned Paper - Teresa Collins- Stationery Noted (Journaling Cards paper, Polaroid paper), 6x6 paper padDie Cuts - Teresa Collins - Stationery Noted
February stamp download & TC Stampmaker
Embossing Ink - Tim Holtz
Gold embossing powder - Recollections
Border punches - Fiskars
Wood veneer letters & arrows - Studio Calico
Stapler - Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Gold paper clip
Mist - Studio Calico (Schoolhouse)
Gold craft paint - Martha Stewart
Harlequin template - Crafter's Workshop
Wallet sized photo
What to do1. Use the chevron side of the Journaling Card paper as the base of the layout.
2. Mist the doily heart red.
3. Splatter red mist (carefully!) on the layout. I don't use the spray pump...but rather remove the pump from the bottle. I lightly dab it with a tissue, and then flick it over my paper. I also splattered a little gold paint. For this I used a toothbrush...dipped it in paint and then flicked it with my finger. Let all dry.
4. Use the harlequin template and gold paint over the splatters. Let dry.
5. Collect elements for layering behind the photo. I used a square cut from the Polaroid paper, as well as strips of other patterned papers...and then border punched them. I also used dictionary paper & die cuts.
6. Stamp 'LOVE' and emboss in gold. Once you have your layered elements done...attach with pop dots.
7. Add wood veneer elements.
8. Cut thin strips of red dot paper for top and bottom.
9. Adhere and add a die cut ticked (cut in half for top and bottom). Add heart punch.